MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Monday, January 31, 2011

Food For Sunday

I'm posting this for Beth has she hasn't been able to get here for her internet access but I talked to her by  phone. I'm her mother, Karen (Sunshine's Heart). She has decided to join the weight loss challenge and I'm very proud of her. I helped her log her food yesterday and and am going to post it now. I would like to say that she started this with little preparation and so she is making do with the food she has in the house right now. In light of that, her first food choices may not be the best. She will be grocery shopping tomorrow and will then be able to follow the plan's food choices more closely.

Breakfast:
Equate Weight Loss Shake

Snack:
1 medium banana

Lunch:
Equate Weight loss Shake

Snack:
Atkins Chocolate Chip Granola Protein Bar

Dinner:
I cup Pinto Beans
1 slice cornbread

Snack:
1 medium apple

Calories: 1185
Fat: 28 grams
Carbs: 166
Protein: 59

Her carbs were too high but she stuck to the plan and will be able to make better choices starting tomorrow. She is hoping to come over today to blog herself but until then I will blog for her. I will be helping her make some meal plans today for the next week or so. She also got in all of her walking yesterday. In fact, she worked late last night and got in more walking than was necessary. Today she can work on the strength training as she is off from work today.

Sunshine, reporting for Bethany.

3 comments:

  1. Bethany your doing great! Just take it one day at a time.
    I look forward to following your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, Thanks for stopping by to welcome Bethany. She will be here soon to see your comment. I think she is doing great, especially as she is really battling the hunger right now from the severe decrease in calories. She is braving it though and I'm really proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suzy for the welcome and I am hoping to get to know everyone soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments