MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ready for a new challenge

I am ready to make some changes in my life to make me better. I just received a promotion last month and I am literally running to keep up I want my kids energy. I work in a fast paced setting I have to move if I want to keep up. Well hundred extra pound is not helping. I know that I can do this and I am going to do this. I will post an outfit that I hope to get into by Easter. Good luck to everyone.
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. I know you can do it too, Beth. We will do it together.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Eating right and consistently exercising WILL make you have high energy. I know. From going to "don't wanna get off the couch and wanna order a pizza" to "organic veggies and fruit and lots of water and exercise"--dramatic difference. I am not falling sleep on the couch by 10pm...I can dance again. It's great. So, I know it will make the vital energy difference for YOU!

    Kick fat in the butt and win it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments