MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update

Weight: 218
Bust: 44
waist: 48.5
Hips: 49
Quotes:
Enough is as good as a feast.-Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run.- me
Sorry ahead of time for the short up date. I have to work this morning. I pushed my self a little harder at work this week to make up for the exercise I did not get. I am a little low on water the last few days but was good at the beginning of the week. I have not gotten to read other blogs this week due to lack of time. I have been working long hours and I am studying for my algebra final. I have burnt myself out on reading so I am taking a short break. I wish everyone the best of luck in this last week of the challenge. 
Bethany

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Beth. I know how busy you have been. Things will slow down soon and we can get back into the swing of things. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take some you time if you can Bethany. It's very important.
    Take care and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice loss! work is a pain in the butt! I feel on the reading for school. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been doing great just remember to take some time for you in all your other busy stuff throughout the day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you were able to find some time for you!! I know its hard when you work and go to school, but even an hour of alone time with you is so refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh where or where has Bethany gone, or where or where could she be? I'm hoping not working every single second and getting your much needed you time.
    Just checking in to see what's up. Take care Bethany. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in a gain Bethany. Hope that life is treating you kindly. Love your wee ones, take care of yourself and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments