MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Good Morning all, What a wonderful day knowing that the new year is here. I am happy that I have lived another year to get my life in order. As we all know Allan's Challenge begins today. I am right there on it. I got an early start this morning with my breakfast and liquids. I am required to reach 125 oz of fluids and I am up to 40 oz this morning. I am strongly thinking about a walk this morning not quite ready to start the couch to 5K program to day but well on my way. I have been walking the length of a session to get strong enough to do the program. I seem to be able to push my self a little more each day. As I have read a good few blogs I have decided I will not be setting any resolutions this year simply because every year prior to this I set them and break them by March. My goal is to live each day by itself and not take for granted the daily blessings that we receive. I become flustered if I try to wrap my mind around to many things and look to far into the future. So I am just worried about today because who knows what tomorrow will hold.

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year.

Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Bethany. I now you will do it. Allan just has a way to keep us on track and going.
    My first day will be tomorrow.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie, I ended up sick yesterday so not such a good beginning to the new year. Mostly I just slept yesterday and didn't do much of anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments