MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome To My Blog

I'm brand new to the blogging world and my mother is helping me get the blog up and running. I am starting a weight loss journey today and plan to blog about the difficulties and the triumphs I face as I move toward my goal. I have signed up for a weight loss challenge with a blogging friend but prefer to keep the challenge anonymous for now until I see how things go. I will be logging my food each day for the sake of accountability. Wish me the best as I take on the greatest challenge of my life.

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land, girlfriend. I'm glad you are here and ready to jump into the health plan. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments