As everyone knows I am having a rough time and I can not hardly make myself weigh in. I hope everyone is doing much better then I this week.
Weight: 227
Hips: 52
Bust:45
Waist:38
My Quote
Enough is as good as a feast. Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run. Bethany
I think the only thing that I have met in the last day or two has been my water because I am trying really hard not to get dehydrated. I have been sleeping a lot because of all of the meds they have me on and that rules out exercise except for the time I am at work. I am sorry that I am keeping this post short but It is time for bed.Hips: 52
Bust:45
Waist:38
My Quote
Enough is as good as a feast. Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run. Bethany
Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers,
Bethany

When you're feeling better Bethany you can get back at it, right now just take care of yourself. Keep us posted on what the doctor said. My prayer are with you and your mama. Take care and God Bless!!
ReplyDeleteHey, when you're having the health issues you're having... staying hydrated is the best you can do. I'm proud of you for getting to the check in! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better soon, until then you just have to do what you can and make sure you take care to do what you need to so that you get well:-)
ReplyDeleteJust read your mama's update for you. You need to take care of yourself my friend so don't fret what you can do right now. Just do what you need too to make it tell the doctors on Monday and then go from there. I can't imagine working all day and kids and studing all night. Heck and I thought i was busy with daycare, bus driving and farming. Take care Bethany and have a blessed afternoon!
ReplyDeleteThis is a difficult time for you to be on a plan because of your health issues. I believe it will help in the long run for you to eat healthy no matter what the diagnosis is. The tests are back now and I think we should get back to it. Hang in there and let's help each other get back into this challenge.
ReplyDelete