Sorry for the last min. I am having clean out to prep for the exam in the morning. I am weighing in at 228 this week. As soon as I find out what is going on I will be back on track and ready to meet that Easter dead line.
Thanks Bethany
Oh yeah I got my water in for the four days

Please do update. These exams can be so unpleasant, but well, gotta get them done.
ReplyDeleteGod bless...let us know how it's going...
I read your mama's blog about things and glad that all will be okay. Just take care of yourself. Blessings!!
ReplyDeleteYou sound so positive! You are doing things in the right order! Taking care of your sickness then addressing the weight. Don't lose the desire and drive for the weight to be gone and when you're better I just know you will tackle it!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
I know you have had a lot going on this week. Hang in there and take care. I love you.
ReplyDelete