MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Weigh in

I am weighing in at 232. My measurements are 39 waist, 50 hips, and 46 bust.
My Quote
Enough is as good as a feast. Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run. Bethany


My Goals 

  • I would very much like to get out of my maternity clothes and into a 16 from a 20.
  • I am going to get more exercise in on three days a week. (walking mostly)
  • I am going to get some weight off to help prevent me from having to have knee replacement surgery before I am thirty. 
  • I hope to lose at least 15 pounds but hoping for more.
  • I am shooting to get 5 bottles of water in a day size may very.
  • I am going to concentrate on losing weight in my chest, tummy, and thighs.
I plan to read a book on the Atkins Diet that I will be following throughout this challenge. I will be supportive of my fellow challengers. 




After seeing this picture I am adding the goal of working of my abs this is horrible.
Good luck to all.

8 comments:

  1. You can do it, Bethany. Let's jump on the Atkins train and get ready for a wild ride.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this Bethany. You can do this well. I know it, I have faith in you. Life isn't easy but these challenge with all the supporters make it so much easier. Good luck with your goals.
    Take car eand have a blessed new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bethany,

    You at least have age on your side, and with two little ones you will stay plenty active! I jokingly say that I'm still trying to lose my baby weight and my baby is almost 17! Good luck to you and I will be following you close so I can see your amazing results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bethany!
    I always told myself that after my last child (he's almost 5) I would get rid of all the fat - baby fat and other:) And though I was off to a good start a year ago, I just let it slide, and pretty much gave up. But I was trying to do it on my own and in retrospect, that was just really hard to do. I'm usually afraid to dissappoint others,like fellow challengers or even just the people reading my blog. And in the end I mostly dissappointed myself.
    Here's to a new year, a new start! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bethany, I'm glad you're here. Adkins will certainly help with the belly. I'm on a low carb plan, too, for a couple of weeks, to get rid of the carbs and salt I consumed over the holidays. Also, drinking a lot of water will help you as much as anything. Good luck, and I hope you meet those goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore maternity clothes for 10 years after my last one was born. Now the clothes are skin tight, and Id have a hard time fitting them!!
    Looking forward to getting to know you better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with Atkins! I have seen a lot of people who really lost weight on it. You might get some critics...but that is life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with Atkins. I did it for a while long ago but it wasn't a lifetime sorta thing for me so I stopped. Just be careful of gaining back what you lose if you do change off of it after a while.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments