MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I survived the first day.

The first day is over and I made it to see a new year. I did not seem to have any ill effects from the start of the Atkins diet. Today I am already down five pounds, unbelievable. I started out strong this morning with some eggs and made my way to the store for groceries. My husband started on the same diet today, we will see how long he last. I want to wish everyone a happy new year and good luck to all of those in the E2E challenge. We are starting out the new year right.
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Beth! That is a great loss and not unusual for Atkins. I am excited to see you doing so well. I will be here cheering you on, baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! That is awesome Bethany. Keep up the great work.
    Take care and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments