Yeah for me I am am down several pounds this morning but I am not telling how much until official update. I have gotten all of my water in for the past two day and not by my goals but for Allan's new challenge(115 oz of fluid). I am on a 1500 calories diet still low carb, however I am only getting about 1000 calories a day. I am behind on my reading this week but I am headed to the doc's office in a little while I plan on making good use of that wasted time. It has been pretty here for the last couple of days so me and the kids of been burning up our road in front of the house. My son is learning to ride a bike so I am getting as much exercise as he is. It has been a lot of fun.
See ya later,
Bethany

I know what you mean about wasting time at the doctors office. Not that a good check up isn't needed but that the WAIT is annoying. It takes forever to be seen even when you have an appointment. I hope you will have your Kindle with you and can pass the time that way. You are doing great with your weight loss and I am proud of you. I can't wait to see where you are at the end of the week. Sticking to plan really works for you. Hang in there. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteGreat! Keep it up, gurl
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Bethany is back on the mojo horse!!!!! Really happy for ya!
ReplyDeletethanks everyone for your support
ReplyDeletebethany