Weight: 228
Bust: 45
waist: 39
Hips: 52
Quotes:
Enough is as good as a feast.-Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run.- me
I hope that everyone has had a more productive week then I have. I have gotten all of my water in this week except one day. I have not gotten the chance to exercise because it has been so cold or I had to work. I did however make my self take the long way around the store to catch call and such to get in a few extra feet. Mom and I have been reading wheat belly I am not sure that I agree but I love my bread, pasta, and crackers. I am up a few pounds this week but I seem to be having my monthly friend staying with me longer then usual, I hate it. I have not really had a chance to read anyone's blogs and for that I am sorry everyone is so supportive. I find myself slowly drifting from my goals and I am getting ready to revisit them. I hope everyone is having a good week and a better one next week.
Bethany

We have been sorry challengers so far Beth but I know we can do better if we put our minds to it. Let's really get on it this week. No excuses. Tomorrow everything changes and we really do our best. I will be here for support and love. I know you will be there for me as you have since you were just a small child. See you tomorrow. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteyou can do this, lady! You're healing up! On to the next struggle. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's time to get it all together. You're feeling better, you're feeling stronger. So now time to work on getting healthy. You can do this Bethany. I know you can. Good luck this week. Take care and God Bless!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes, just hanging in, gets you to the place where you fire up. Things simmer in the brain. Just keep working on the mental stuff and make meal plans and just wake up believing. It's always hard (sometimes less hard, sometimes mroe), but easy, this gig is not. We keep at it. that's all we can do.
ReplyDeleteYou'll find the strategies that help. You will.
I know what it's like to be in a slump where things aren't going well & such, as a lot of us do I'm sure, but my advice is for you to just keep trying and keep blogging or reading the challenger's blogs cause it helps to keep you wanting to do it and to push you in the right direction:-) You can do this, you just have to do it is all. Sounds so simple but yet it's sometimes the most difficult thing it seems:-)
ReplyDelete