MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 7 Update

Weigh in 224
Bust: 45
waist: 39
Hips: 52
Quotes:
Enough is as good as a feast.-Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run.- me

Here is the down low-
As we all know I have had a long and busy month, I never stop even when I should. I am behind in reading, water, and weight lose. I have not had a chance to post on anyone's blog but I have been supporting my partner through phone calls and visits. I am trying to slow my schedule back down so that I can do this more this week. I am no longer reading Dr. Atkins book but mom and I are getting ready to read wheat belly together. So that everyone knows the report from the specialist was good I just have a few sore spots. I have been off of my diet as of late but I am back at it tomorrow. Mom and I are readjusting our diets to be more calorie conscience but still low on carbs. This worked well for me when I was on Allen's diet. My doc has approved this diet. I am going back to all water and my morning coffee again (no soda even diet). I decided not to drop out of school but cut back my class schedule. Mom and I are getting ready to get back into tennis. We both love to play and until recently we were not physically motivated to get out and play. I am down a few pounds from last week. Oh and princess I am sorry that I did not get a mid week post in. Well I think that covers everything. I just wanted to let everyone know I am back and ready to go. Lets grab those bootstraps.
Thanks Everyone,
 Bethany
PS. No pic, You can revisit my first update I look the same now.

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Beth. You are struggling I know but at least you aren't gaining as I am. Hopefully, we will get some enlightenment from Wheat Belly and can see if there are any benefits to following the gluten free plan. There seems to be some evidence to support it. I will talk to you later tonight. Take care and behave today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your back in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you're planning and getting back into this! :) I hope you continue to heal up and get ready for tennis season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will do what's best for you. You will kick butt, I know you will. It's not easy but with your mama by your side you both can do this.
    Take care Bethany and have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy schedules are hard to work with but ways can be found without having to give up what's important. You just need to figure out what the important stuff is and see if there is some less important things taking up more time than they really need... well, that's my task anyways so I thought maybe it may be helpful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do whatever you need to and can to get motivated and stay on track. Sometimes you just have to do it, even when you don't feel like it. It's so discouraging when health issues get in the way. But we're doing this to get healthy, right!
    I've always wanted to learn how to play tennis. My mom used to play squash. I wonder if she'd be up to learning with me??

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments