MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Friday, February 3, 2012

Worried sh*tless/ Midweek update 5

Sorry about the delayed response this is the first day that I have really been able to sit up at the computer. I am having a horrific week. I know mom has been keeping you updated a little. I now have an appointment with a GI on Tuesday. We will find out how bad it is actually is but it is looking like ulcerative colitis. At the moment, I am on so many meds I can barely function so work yesterday was interesting. Now for a midweek up date, I am weighing in at 227. I am not sure if the IV of fluids they put in me at the hospital counts as part of my water but I have gotten that in and a few bottles more. I have not been on my diet much this week due to lack of supplies and of course I could not have food at the hospital. I have not had much of an appetite. I seem to be sticking to my comfort foods that are soft but I am mostly eating small portion seeing as how what goes in must come out only small portions are needed on either end. Hopefully come Tuesday I will know what is going on with me, but I foresee a colonoscopy in the near future. I wish everyone better luck then I seem to be having.
Thanks
Bethany

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes life gets in the way, Bethany. Do what you have to do for your health and please keep us posted. I hope you find out what it is and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, baby girl. We will go see the specialist on Tuesday and maybe then we will know more about how to help you get through this. In the meantime, just do the best you can. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the docs have a lot of wisdom and that God pours grace on you for healing, Bethany. With colitis, you know you'll have to have a rigorously careful diet, right? And I don't know if you have given up gluten yet, but please do so as of today. Nothing with gluten. Easier on the intestines. I hope your specialist is terrific and has a way to get you feeling so much better REALLY REALLY SOON.

    Thanks for updating when you clearly feel AWFUL. You will get through this. YOu will get better. Do good tihngs for yourself, think positive thoughts, pray, rest as much as life allows, and let your loved ones take care of you. :)

    Later, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are feeling so bad! I agree with Mir about the gluten!!! I don't have Cealiac disease but am VERY sensitive to gluten. I can go up 2 pant sizes overnight just from the bloating caused from eating things with gluten in them. It also causes very bad gas and stomach aches for me.

    Hang in there and just take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry Bethany you are not feeling better but I sure do hope they can fix whatever it is that is making you so sick. I will be here when you have time to post but until then know that you are in my prayers. Take care Bethany. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments