Weight: 220
Bust: 45
waist: 39
Hips: 52
Quotes:
Enough is as good as a feast.-Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run.- me
This feels like the shortest week ever, however this has been the most productive. I am down eight pounds from last week. I have started using my fitness pal and it is amazing just how many better choices you make because you are logging your food. I have slowly been working on Wheat Belly this week. I am not sure how much I have absorbed but I have found that the wheat is not the same now as when my grandfather ate it. I believe that is all he is saying in the current chapter.I have managed to get in 115 oz everyday this week. yeah and only a little water logged. I also manged to get some commenting on several others blogs this week. I am overall happy about this week. I did not get as much exercise in due to all of the rain and tornadoes. I am hoping to get a picture up in my jeans next week( cross your fingers it may still not be a pretty sight). I wish everyone the best of luck.
Thanks,
Bethany

We will get those jeans on you next week, Beth. You just keep working it. You have done so great. I know you will have another good week. You are helping me so much with sticking to the plan. Your love, encouragement and support are invaluable. I hope you have a great night at work. I know you started some new meds last night and I hope you are feeling better by the time you get this. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteGreat report! No matter how you log your food, it does make a difference if you have to document it. I always ask, "Do you really want to have to admit you ate this?" even though I am the only one who ever sees my journal. Good job on the hydration, too. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete8lbs is AWESOME! If I lost 8lbs in a week I would be doing the naked dance all over the house! Keep up the good work and keep logging that food! If you want to friend me up for MFP my user name is eabacave.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Bethany, just plain totally awesome!!! You keep up the great work. Be sure to take some time to relax and enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteTake care and God Bless!!
WAHOOO!!!! I'm so happy you got to see some negative numbers... and such a BIG one! I love MFP bc it makes me mindful of my other nutrients as well as my calories... like carbs, fats and sodiums.
ReplyDeleteMay you have a lovely repeat week!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (found out from your mama's blog!)
ReplyDeleteWishing you many happy returns and all the best for the year to come. May many good things come your way this year!
Kick your heels up and have some FUN. (if you can!)
Congrats on the 8 pound loss that is BRILLIANT.
From freezing London, Beth.
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What better way than to be in the TOP FIVE of the Allan Challenge Leaderboard! WOOHOO!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Bethany... Happy Birthday to you. I wish you didn't have to work today. I hope it is a good day anyway and that we can make up the celebration on another day this week. I love you and wish you the best, Mom.
ReplyDeleteSo happy you've got the mojo going, Bethany.
ReplyDeleteAND...HAPPY, Happy, SUPER HAPPY Birthday to you. 25 is a great age. Dang, Im more than twice your age! :) Enjoy your youth. Be healthy and full of dreams, k?
Awesome loss! What a great birthday gift huh?? Hope your special day had other great things in store for you:-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Bethany. In a month and a few days I'll be twice your age. UGH!!! Where does the time go? I hope that you have a superb birthday. I know you have to work but it's your day to shine and enjoy so do that.
ReplyDeleteTake care and God Bless!!
Happy Birthday, Bethany! Hope you had a wonderful day! Great loss, by the way.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well!