Weight: 217
Bust: 44
waist: 48.5
Hips: 49
Quotes:
Enough is as good as a feast.-Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run.- me
As everyone knows I have been working long shifts this week and as soon as I have sat down for any length of time I have fallen asleep. I have managed to get my water in most of the week. I am down a couple more pounds. I did not get reading, posting, or following up on others except mom who I talk to on a regular basis. I vow to do better this week and I want to thank everyone for their support. It is the only way I have made it this far. I do not have a new pic this week but I will next week.
Thanks,
Bethany

Congrats on the smaller number! That water thing is SO tough! Keep going. :)
ReplyDeleteBeth, I think everyone knows how busy you have been. It isn't easy to work full time, be a full time student and also raise two children. I think you have done well to keep up as much as you have. You just need to get a little more organized. I am very proud of how well you are doing. I haven't been the best example but you are doing great. Before you know it you will be down to your goal. Just keep on keeping on. I know you can do it. I believe in you. Love, Mom.
ReplyDeletethanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteDo remember to stop by and support folks....if you value it, give it, right?
I'm happy to see you lost. Congrats! Being busy helps, huh? :D
Here's to a good midweek to you and your mum...