MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Update

Weight: 220
Bust: 44
waist: 48.5
Hips: 49
Quotes:
Enough is as good as a feast.-Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run.- me
To be honest I am not sure where this week went. I am up a couple of pounds this week from last week though I officially met my goal and was able to by a pair of 16 shorts this week. I did get my midweek update in and I was also able to be supportive on a few peoples bloggs. I did meet my water goals this week. However my reading was not in a health related book but Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Some times my mind cant seem to get away from there. I my small goal the next two weeks is to get ten more pounds off. I would like to see another pants size or two lower. I hope everyone did well this week and better next week.
Until next week,
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. Both of us need to do better with our reading. We have plenty of books on the Kindle to keep us busy with health related issues. I will be cheering you on to meet your mini goal. Hang in there and don't be discouraged by a small gain. Getting into those shorts is a great NSV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the smaller size! I know what you mean about the reading - I couldn't put either of those down, either. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! Size 16 is awesome Bethany. Reading just take so much time sometimes but do try and fine a bit of you time.
    Keep up working at this, you're getting it. Take care and have a blessed afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments