I have decided to join Allan's Challenge if he allows it. I am also going to start the couch to 5k program at the same time. At the ripe old age of 25, I have arthritis in almost every joint in my body. I can over look this most days. Also at 25 I know that because I have carried so much weight while I have worked on my feet for the last 12 yrs my knees are shot. I have been told that knee replacement is in my future before 30. I am no longer working on my feet at Walgreen's because I choose to leave for personal reasons. I am now taking time to get my life in order. I am going to concentrate on my health, family, and building new relationships that I lost because I lived at work. I am going to take the time to prepare for these big changes that will start at the beginning of the year. I am going to start stretching and walking for the length of the first session so that I will have built a little endurance for the running parts. I do not plan to binge eat between now and the first but I will start trying to switch out a few of my foods and hopefully start lowering my calorie intake. I hope this finds everyone doing well. I am sorry that I have not been there to support everyone, as some of you know my mom is going through a divorce and my sister is having a baby. I have been having a hard time dealing with everything. However, I am ready to bounce back and get moving. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All.
Bethany

I'm glad you are going to try the challenge with me and the rest of the gang. I think we should stay on each other and keep each other going when it gets tough. I love you.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!!! Good luck. Me 2. Merry Christmas and God Bless!
ReplyDeleteWishing you success in 2013 with your health and weight goals. I know your mama is having a very, very rough passage in life right now. I know about the weight related joint issues. At 52..those decades of being obese took their toll. But you're young and you can save yourself a lot of awfulness down the road by taking care of business NOW. So, please, please commit fully and do whatever it takes to change, so you can enjoy a long, long healhy life!!!!
ReplyDeleteBest to you and your mom and yours for 2013 Go kick butt on A's challenge. :D
Mir/Princess Dieter
Thank you all for your support. I am really looking forward to Allan's challenge.
ReplyDelete