Weight: 221
Bust: 44
waist: 48.5
Hips: 49
Quotes:
Enough is as good as a feast.-Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run.- me
This week has been very unproductive. I have gained a pound despite my efforts. I have stuck to my calorie limits and consumed enough water to flood a small village. I did not get any blogging in this week due to playing catch up on school work. I am not making progress in reading wheat belly but I did make it through the first Twilight book. I got a few days of exercise in with the kids this week on the days it was warm enough for them to go out. I do have a treat this week a picture of me in my goal jeans with just a muffin top. These are a size 16 levies. I am not quite ready to go out in public in them but hopefully by Easter. I will be ready. I have not been able to button a pair of 16 jeans since my sophomore year in high school. Yeah!!!!!!


YES!!!! Great job!!! Feels good!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I'd call that progress! Glad you got your focus back!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great, Bethany. Great progress on the jeans. Don't sweat the pound. It can go up or down with out water. I am also water logged and I don't seem to be losing as much. I must be dehydrated a bit. Love. Mom
ReplyDeleteJust keep on keeping on and the weight will come off. Jeans zipped! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThey are buttoned and ON! You are doing well, keep at the diet and exercise, the inches will follow!
ReplyDeleteWoot, size 16 was my goal but I won't make it so I'll live vicariously through you for a few moments:-)
ReplyDeletecosmo I didn't think I would ever get that far either.
ReplyDelete