Friday, February 25, 2011
Catching up
Sorry if any one has been anxiously waiting on a post from me. I find that I have very little time for anything as of right now. I am working full time again plus school plus the challenge not to mention my precious children, who do not sleep. I am starting some time on third shift to help with vacations. I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment I am working out and eating right and the scale is not really moving as much as I would like. I find that my school work is dropping to the bottom of my list of things to do but I am going to have to find time to get everything in. I really wish my husband could find a better job so I would not have to work so much but jobs are limited in the area right now because of dead season and even then its hard to find anything that pays more then minimum wage. He has finally decided to go back to school so that he will have a better chance at getting at least a management position. I find that I am getting tired and need a nap. I wish everyone the best with weigh ins this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hang in there, sweetheart. I know things will be better soon. Love, Mom. Try not to wear yourself out.
ReplyDelete