MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Thursday, February 24, 2011

to early to think

It is the awful hour of 5:30 am and I am exhausted. My work ran over and my son is not feeling so good not to mention up and down all night. My day is starting with a work out before work once again with walk away the pounds and then to work by eight this next couple of weeks are going to be crazy as I start back to work full time. I found in order to get my hours in I am having to pick up random shifts which means I am going to be on third shift so yeah no sleep for me. I will be glad when their vacations are done. After I get off I plan to go by mom and see if I can cheer her up and try the kettle bells work out. I hope that at that point I am still able to function. I see me going to bed early tonight as long as my homework for this week is done. I will see yall another day.
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. You did cheer me up. I had a much better day after getting some exercise with you. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments