MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sick as a Dog

Hi all,
Today just sucks bad. I have a urinary tract infection and the doc can't see me until tomorrow. The pain is horrible and I can't keep any food down with the pain meds. So I will not be getting very many calories today. I am hoping for a better tomorrow. I hope everyone had a good first day on the challenge and I hope have a good day week. I was so excited about starting today and then I can't even keep food down. well time for a nap see yall tomorrow.
bethany

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad, honey. I hope the doctor will give you something tomorrow to give you some relief. I will watch for you to come by after your appointment. Hugs. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. Hopefully this will pass soon and you will be back in good form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone I am feeling a little better today and hoping that tomorrow will be much better. I am getting ready to work on my exercises for today. I am working hard on my water gulp, gulp, gulp. I am almost back in form to really concentrate on the challenge and looking forward to losing the weight.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments