I talked to Bethany last night and she was able to stick to the plan and get in her water and walking even though the challenge is officially ended until Monday. She is signed up for phase 5 so expect her to be around for a while. I should haven't to make any more posts for her. They are getting internet installed at their place today so she will be able to access the internet and post herself from now on. I just wanted to update and let you know she is doing well. She did a lot of shopping yesterday so she is stocked with good healthy foods to see her through the next phase. I will be doing my own shopping later today. So, we are ready, willing, and able to see the challenge through.
Karen (posting for Bethany)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a message if you want. I love comments