Today has been a little hectic as anytime a mother is sick. I seems that my household can not function without me. I hope that my new meds will help me to function better soon. I am still under on my water today but I will get it in by the end of the day. I planning fish for supper (Yum! not) the sacrifices that I make. Oh well, my two year old loves it so we eat it. I will be attempting the exercises in a few min. Then I will be hitting the books for my new classes that start on Monday. I am also getting ready to plan my meals out for the remainder of the week. I find it easier to stick to the plan when I have everything laid out for me and schedule my exercise times to make sure I will be able to get them into my already hectic schedule. Well that is all for know I will try to post again later.
Thanks,
Bethany

You are doing great, Beth. Being a young mother carries so many responsibilities and I think you are doing and excellent job in managing everything plus taking on this challenge. Getting thinner and fit though will make everything else a bit easier to cope with. Hugs. Mom
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is to be a mother and try to take of not only our family but ourselves!! Your doing great :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, having a plan all laid out is the best. I would be lost without it. Call me a control freak!
ReplyDeleteIt stinks when mom is sick! :-)