MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Weigh In

This is Karen, posting for Bethany again. Bethany is working a double shift today and won't have time to blog. She asked me to post the photo of her official weight in today so here it is:



You can see that she is at 220.8 today. This is her official starting weight even though she has already lost several pounds from the day she signed on for challenge 4. I'm very proud of her at she is down almost 8 pounds since then and it has been just a week. She is doing well. She phoned a few minutes ago and said she is working on her water and her food is on track so far. She will get home too late to see the packet tonight but I know she will be up first thing in the morning to work on the food plans. She wishes everyone  the best of luck on the challenge.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, socks while weighing-in! That would have been a better option for me so I didn't have to show my awful, un-pedicured feet ;) But I need to count every ounce so I always do a no-clothes weigh-in. TMI? Great job on the 8 lbs, Bethany! You're ahead of the game!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments