MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Good Morning all

Yesterday morning after my husband took me to work he called me back to tell me he has lost 10 pounds in a week. I have decided that sometimes men just suck. They don't have to deal with hormones, pregnancy, or slow weight loss. So today I am down another pound putting my total weight lose at 5 pounds for the week. I am getting ready to go to mom's to reweigh on her new scale and to be measured. Maybe my inches will show more results to add to the 5 pounds. I will do an official weigh in post in a little while.
Have a great day,
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Men always lose weight faster, sweetheart. It is just one of the advantages of being a guy. However, a five pound loss is great and you are right in line with the average loss for Atkins during the first week or two. It may slow down a bit now for both of you but don't give up on it. It just takes some perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think five pounds is awesome. I've had three five pound losses since I started losing back in June, but never any more than five. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments