MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week two midweek update

This has been a very trying week already. Its has been a wonder that I have not duct taped the kids or my husband to the ceiling. I haven't done any of my exercising for the week yet but I will be up early to walk tomorrow as long as my knees will tolerate it. I have gotten all of my water in so far. I have read chapters 1-3 a little more to make up for what I didn't get in last week. My weight is slowly coming down. As mom said I had a slip up yesterday, I had a part of the bun with my whopper I regretted it almost instantly because it made the meat taste funny. Oh well, I am back on plan today. I am still averaging about 12-14 carbs a day, except for yesterday. I think I could of used a few more at work today because I kept getting dizzy and once I ate something I felt better. I am going to call it a night so that I am ready for that 6 am run/walk and a trip to the grocery store.
best wishes
Bethany

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great, Beth. Hang in there. I made a BIG ON PURPOSE SLIP tonight when we went for Italian. It was one of those days though so I just mostly ate to make myself feel better. We also had that gift certificate from Christmas that we needed to use and there just aren't many good low carb Italian choices. I hope you will call me tomorrow. Maybe I will go to the grocery store with you. Hugs. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being motivated to get up early and exercise is a huge step! I have not yet been able to get up early enough to work out in the morning. I'm usually squeezing in workouts in the afternoon. Keep up all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12-14 carbs? Awesome. I'm not to sure about being able to do that here. Keep up the great work Bethany. Learning, that's what you're doing my friend, learning.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your knees don't give you problems...keep working at your diet....sounds like you are making progress.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments