MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week three update

Weight: 225
Hips: 52  This is not an actual gain but a part of measuring errors.
Bust:45
Waist:38
My Quote
Enough is as good as a feast. Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run. Bethany 

Well this week has sucked. I haven't had time to get much reading done and very little exercise due to my knees. I am ready to start a new week. I think that I may have to alter my current diet to maximize my weight loss. I am going to start logging my food and count calories while still following Dr. Atkins low-carb diet. To those who are wondering yes it is a lot like our friend Allen's diet except low carb. I am on vacation this week and I am going to work on perfecting my routine and get my house organized. If the rain ever stops I will be getting out to walk if not I will hit mom's treadmill a couple of times this week. I am down 2 pounds this week which is not bad. I am hoping for better results next week. I did not have much luck with my water this week due to my son washing his imaginary train with my case of water in his room. LOL. I was glad that I was not home to have to clean it up my hubby got that one. Well I guess we are a week closer to Easter and I hope we all are getting closer to our goals. Seeing as how I work in retail, I am at wits end because we are already getting Easter candy end and that helps me realize just how close the end of this challenge is. I wish the best of luck to everyone.
Until mid-week update.
Bethany

7 comments:

  1. oh man... washing the imaginary train... Shouldn't be funny... but it is. :)

    -2 lbs is great! Keep it going! I'm glad you're getting into a routine. It's so helpful when things get stressed... or when the easter candy starts showing up. Just say no!

    P.s. Sorry for not being responsive earlier... somehow I missed subscribing to your blog. But that should be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself, Beth. At least you didn't show a gain like I did. 2 pounds is a good loss and you should proud. The measuring error was partly my fault because I didn't pay attention to where you were place the tape measure. You are going down and your body is adjusting to the change in weight. Hang in there. I will see you later tonight. I had a great time at the movie with you. The fight between Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah was priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 pounds is great. Enjoy your week off. Enjoy working out with your mama.
    Take care Bethany and good luck this week. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, 2 pounds is a great loss for the week. That is what I'm aiming for. It's doable and if it's more... hallelujah! Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed out loud when I read your son using your water!!!
    ANd two pounds is awesome!! Remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint!!! It takes time! Youre doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss! I'm sorry but I love that your son had to wash the imaginary train! Ok, I might have been a little upset at first cause I hate paying for water so to have it wasted would be annoying but what a cute story:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 pounds is wonderful! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments