Weight: 228
Hips: 49
Bust:44
Waist:39
My Quote
Enough is as good as a feast. Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run. Bethany
These measurements show a lose of five pounds and three inches from last week. I have been kinda lax on my exercising this week but I have been working more than normal. This has also caused me to fall behind on my reading I am still in the first chapter but it has been talking about the diet in general and how it works. I met my water goal 5 out of 7 days. I am happy with my lose this week and look for more in the next few as my body adjust to the new foods and exercises. I am really glad that I am not having to many withdrawals. I look to work harder this next week. I have tried to blog at least once a day and comment on several blogs including my partners. Mom and I have been in communication all week and it has really helped both of us stick to the plan.

You are doing great, Beth! I am so proud of you! Way to stick to plan. I can't wait to see how we do next week too. :)
ReplyDeleteHaving a partner in this is always helpful! Nice loss.
ReplyDeleteGood job Bethany....the water gets easier with time, but I can't comment on how to get motivated to exercise as that tends to be my big weakness too. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! It's nice that you and your mom are working on this together!
ReplyDeleteThat is great Bethany. You are doing wonderfully. Keep up the great work. I am glad you're not having any cravings, that does make a new life style so much better.
ReplyDeleteTake care and good luck this week. Blessings!!
You go girl! I'm so envious of that young metabolism. Keep up the good work and before you know it you will have no withdrawals and Atkins will just be a way of life.
ReplyDeleteHappy Dance! Happy Dance! You're off to a great start.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for your support it has been a big help in keeping me motivated.
ReplyDelete