MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Food For Today

This is Karen, blogging Bethany's food for today. She is at home and phoned to give me her list. She is still working on her water but she got her walking in for today. She will do strength training again tomorrow. Her food today looked like this:

Breakfast:
Equate Weight Loss Shake

Snack:
3 boiled eggs.

Lunch:
Body Fortress Protein Powder
6 ounces 2% Milk

Snack:
I slice whole wheat toast
1 tsp margarine
1 tsp grape jelly

Dinner:
4 ounces boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup green beans

Snack:
Smart Pop Popcorn

Calories: 1077
Fat: 42 grams
Carbs: 108 grams
Protein: 108 grams

Bethany is doing very well and she saw the scale move down a bit more today. Nothing breeds success more than success itself. I'm very proud of her for doing this and I don't mind at all using my Fitday PC to log her food for her.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your eating! :)

    Btw, I'm a new follower from the Sip & Gulp challenge! :) Good luck!

    http://bandumentary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ronnie. I will see you there on the challenge and I will visit your blog too. Thanks for coming by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments