MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good Morning

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile finally got our income tax back and had a lot of shopping to do. We bought a new washer and dryer (Yea no more going to my mother-in-laws). I also was without a computer for a short time but that is fixed now. I am doing good on the diet had a rough start but now the game is on. I am working extra hard this week to see that the scale goes down this week. I am having some trouble with the new exercises mostly the Buddha crunches. I have to much of a chest to completely touch my knees but I hope as the weight comes of some of it comes from there. My son is being a brat today but he is doing well with potty training since I took his pull ups away. I flat out told him that I was not going to buy anymore and he has done well but with the occasional accident. My baby girl just started talking at four months. She said mama and dada I almost fell in the floor. My son didn't really start talking until he was nine months. I hope everyone is doing well this week with meeting their calorie limits and getting in all of their exercises. Well will see you later.

2 comments:

  1. Are you SURE that Jasmine wasn't saying NANA? You know that will be one of her first words. LOL I'm kidding. I heard her say mama the other day when I was on the phone with you. Chase is a brat but a little time with Nana can straighten him out. :) I'm glad you have your game on. I know that now you are going to kick some ass on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've got a computer back I know we'll hear more from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments