MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Morning

Good Morning,
I found that this morning I felt pretty good I bought a new scale yesterday and I hope it measures right against mom's because I will be down three pounds already this week if so. I started my morning with water, breakfast, and walk away the pounds followed by Allan's exercises. I feel great and I am off to work. I hope everyone has a great day and Kelly welcome back. Mom I hope you have a decent time tonight with the family, give them my love.
To be continued.....
Bethany

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Beth. Had a change of plans for tonight but will be seeing Aunt Gracie one on one next week. I would rather spend some quality time with her alone than just be part of the crowd that will be there tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your having another great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! Keep it up and that scale will keep going down. At least your legs are longer than your kiddos at this age....their's move so fast. My kids are now 23 and 27 and they think i walk so slow. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG on the loss and getting up to workout before work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My legs are not much longer my two year old is 3ft 4in.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments