I was finally excited to get to be on a diet that might actually work and then it was canceled. I do not approve! I am looking forward to a chance to start the challenge from the beginning. I have had to children and the weight from that is still hanging around. I was not exactly at a good weight when I became pregnant. Therefore, I am looking forward to the new challenge that starts on Sunday. I wish everyone the best of luck.
Bethany

Good luck, Bethany!
ReplyDeleteIn the end, you will have to find what works best for you anyway. Although I hear that Allan's challenge(s) is(are) a good method for many people.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Thanks everyone can't wait.
ReplyDeleteBethany
Bethany, Allan's challenges are great but I've found that the best challenge out there is when you challenge yourself. As long as you continue on the challenge whether it's on or off, you'll win! :)
ReplyDelete