Monday, February 28, 2011
Jasmine
Sorry I didn't post yesterday a little busy with work and the ER. I want to thank everyone for their prayers. She is still running a fever and probably will for the next couple of days. She has a horrible cough and nothing I can do except give her tylonel. She is still to young for motrin and since it is a virus no antibiotic. Please keep her in your prayers it is supposed to get worse before it gets better even though we caught it early it still has to run its course. She is going the doctor tomorrow, I am still worried about how deep her cough is. I am struggling with my diet this week with me working the overnight shifts I find I do not know how to budget my food so I have been over my calories the last two days. I am getting ready to go in to work tonight and then off a couple of days. However, next week I am back on third shift for a few more days so I hope that I am able to figure out some sort of system for my eating habits. I wish everyone the best of luck with this week on the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hang in there, Beth. I'm praying for the Princess and for you all to be better soon. It is hard to stick to a plan when you have so much going on but just please do the best you can. I'm struggling today myself so we all know it can happen to any of us. Hugs, Mom
ReplyDeleteBethany.. I'm so sorry your little one is so sick. That's really tough for all of you. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts and hope this passes quickly.
ReplyDelete"hugs" it must be so hard to see your baby that sick!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still keeping your family in my prayers and hopefully she'll feel better soon.
Don't forget to take care of your self.