I am not used to the additional exercising and the additional days of work so this week has kicked my butt. I have beat the devil, the water, and my bosses. The devil being my mother-in-law who brought over a quarter of a sheet cake to dinner the other night and no I didn't touch the dam thing. I struggled for two days before everyone else made it go away. On Fridays I normally work on the front register and do not have the freedom of running to the bathroom every ten to twenty min as needed so I have been trying to get it in by lunch so I don't have to worry so much about it later. In addition to these struggles my managers do not know how to make a schedule so we were slammed all weekend and I had to pick up shifts to help them out. I better be down again next week just from all the running around then we can talk about food I barely have enough time to get any food in with my crazy schedule. I am trying to get better at preparing my meals early so that I can throw them in a lunch box and run. Well back to the grindstone again water, exercise, and work. Lets do this.
Bethany

I know things are crazy but you will be fine. You did well this week in spite of all the hectic crazy crap. You will be fine next week too. I hope you can come back over on Monday and we can work out together. I'm so proud of how far you've come. I know this is your first real attempt at dieting in a while and you are doing great. I'm here to help if you need me. Love, Mom.
ReplyDeleteWork and home stress can make it harder to stick to plan but you can do this. If you want it bad enough, you can do this! Try to take just 5 minutes right after work to close your eyes and take deep breaths to calm your nerves a bit. It can help get your thoughts back where they need to be.
ReplyDeleteWe're routing for you!!! :)
Thanks yall, Laryssa I will try that but it sure does make me miss my cigs but I will not go down that road again.
ReplyDeleteCan i ask how much exercise you are doing??
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've accomplished a lot this week and your still going strong :) Keep up the good work.
I usually get in some kind of walking everyday for twenty to thirty mins whether assigned or not plus the exercises Allan has assigned us. Today I started a video that I used to use a lot called walk away the pounds (Walk and jog) I am not much on getting out in my neighbor hood and walking because of the area but I do at moms. So on days when I am not there I am going to do this instead.I also just have a very active life style with work and two kids. We only have one car so I ride in with Brandon and walk from there to work which is about two miles. I probably should do this more if I am going to be able to keep up when my little one turns two. Yikes!! But thanks and I will.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a good plan!!
ReplyDeleteBethany, I know what you mean about the cigs. Don't go back to that!! Take it from me, it is so not worth the long term problems. When my hubby has a bad day at work, he'll put his iPod on and listen to one or two of his favorite songs. It puts him in a better mood and relieves the stress. Maybe you can do that on your way home from work. Just don't give up!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Walk Away the Pounds workouts!! I do them several times a week!
ReplyDeleteyou are doing a great job!! Keep it up!!
deep breaths, you're going to make it. Crazy times make you enjoy the calm times even more. Good for you resisiting the sheet cake!
ReplyDelete