MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OMG!! What about those wall sits.

Hi everyone, 
I am slowly adjusting to the calorie limit and no longer starving to death. I for the first time yesterday did the exercises and I was extremely sore by the end. When I fell asleep last night I was reminded of what my two year old goes through when he drinks to many fluids close to bed time, you wake up with a wet bed. Now I know I will have to get my 140 oz of water in earlier in the day. I plan to walk to day and back to the wall sits tomorrow. I am working very hard this morning to get in my water early so I do not wet the bed again.(some of you have to know about this) I wish everyone the best of luck.
Thanks
Bethany

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Bethany...at first it was hard but now i think about the cal in things without even thinking about it when considering eating it. I do a rough count when putting meals together and when eating out and figure it out more exactly after. I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iv2. I am still learning the calorie thing and my mom is helping me plan my meals ahead of time so I do not go over my calorie limit. I am slowly learning what is better for me then others. I found that the chicken parm we had last night filled me up for a little while but by bed time I was still hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you have to watch all that water and get it in early or you will end up needing some depends. :)I've had a few close calls myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Bethany! Welcome to blogland! I know what you mean about those wall sits!! After just 2 I thought I was going to get stuck in the down position! LOL

    The water wasn't much of a problem for me since I always drink too much at night. Try and get as much of your water in during the morning: when you first get up, drink 2 to 3 cups then keep a cup of water or Crystal Light full next to you all day so you can sip as you go along. Sometimes it's easier if you have a very large glass (24oz) because it's easier to keep track when you need to drink 3 servings in a large glass than 10 servings in a smaller glass. Before you know it, you'll have drank all your water hours before it's time for bed.

    If you are feeling hungry during the day, up your protein at breakfast. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup egg substitute to your scrambled eggs (just using yesterday's meal as an example) to add an extra 7-14g of protein. It'll keep you feeling full for longer.

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laryssa, Thanks for the suggestions I believe that I will use some of them. I am trying to work my self up to the substitute eggs, I just have to over come the thought of eggs coming in a milk carton but I will give it a try. I found that achieve my water goal faster when I am in the car all day because I keep a bottle open and in my hand while I drive. I am doing a little better about getting more protein into to my calories. I love chicken Parm but it left me hungry about two hours later. well thanks again for the help.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments