I found myself a little frustrated with my scale this morning when it started bouncing between my wight yesterday and three oz higher today. I walk a strong 5.79 miles yesterday according to my pedometer that is 12264 step not to mention I did my walk away the pounds video yesterday. I was able to get in all of my water easily with all of the physical activities. As I start each new day I get up and plan my food for the day, I have to or I would not be able to keep count of everything I need. At the start of this challenge I had a hard time working the diet in to my work schedule but as we are almost three weeks in I have made adjustments so that my weekend foods are as strong and planned as the rest of the week. I do switch things around in the middle of the day sometimes but I still count it to make sure I am under my calories. I found that the scale is not my friend. Salt is not my friend. I found that I hate diets but I want to be healthier for myself and my kids. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get there. I want to have the freedom to get up in the morning and run without the embarrassment of having my fat jiggling in the wind or my oversize chest hitting me in the face. I found that part of the reason I am frustrated with the scale is because I am thinning out a little, I could easily be back into a D cup instead of a DD seeing as how they are to big and my clothes are getting to big. I have found that some of my pants that use to be tight through the thighs are a lot looser there and getting looser in the waist but I still have a long way to go. Well I will stop boring anyone who is reading this and eat, exercise, and smile. I will try to post again later.
Bethany

You are doing great, Bethany, and even though it is frustrating you are doing everything right. Stick to the plan and even when the scale isn't moving much, you will see that the inches are going down. That was how it worked for me even with surgery. When the scale didn't move, I was going down sizes. Hang in there and don't get discouraged. I hope to see you soon today to do the kettlebell workout again. Hugs, MOM
ReplyDeleteok I hope to make it all the way through the workout this time.
ReplyDeleteYour mom said what I was going to say! Your doing great and keep up the great work :)
ReplyDeleteI am scale obsessed too and it's NOT GOOD. Try not to worry about the number and just keep doing what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteBoobs are the first place it goes! I can't wait to go bra shopping!