1. What piece of clothing can you absolutely not live without?
Seeing as how I wear a triple D bra, I believe that is the one I could not live without.
2. If you could go back in time for just 24 hours, where would you go and why?
I think that I would pick my last OB visit when I was still pregnant with my daughter and smack the doctor until he listen to me about her size. He did not think it necessary to check the size of the baby before trying to deliver her and she was way to big to be delivered naturally.
3. If you could change one feature of your looks, what would it be and why?
I would change my chest size, I thought I was going to end up with a black eye the first time I tried to do Allen's jumping jacks.
4. What things do you enjoy or only do when you’re alone? (All you perverts out there….try to resist the obvious answer here)
I find that I am rarely alone but when it does occur I take a long bath and read a romance novel or get caught up on any school work I was behind on.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in real life and in blogland this week.
Blogland is a little hectic considering I have never used it before and I found that everyone is really friendly. I am finely learning my way around and still trying to figure out what to talk about.
Real Life is not as hectic but close I am working on potty training my 2 year old son(not an easy task). I am trying to balance my home life, work, and school. In the last few weeks I have been trying to make life changes maybe to many at once. I have managed to quite smoking and start a diet at the same time. I have a problem controlling my temper at work and that can be a problem when I am nicotine free and what feels like food free.

I think you are doing great, Beth. I KNOW you can do this even while juggling so many things at once. I've always admired your "get it done" attitude and your willingness to work hard for what you want. Keep it up, girl. Hugs.
ReplyDelete