MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Saturday, February 19, 2011

ten today

Today is a great day. I got up,weighed and found that I am down 10 pounds since starting my new regimen. I feel good today and wish that I had not agreed to go to work. Oh well, an eight our shift on my feet wont kill me and might even help me with my next weigh in. I found that I have adjusted to all of the water I am to consume. I find that if I get my water in to early, I still get thirsty the rest of the time. I feel better about my weigh in this week and am looking forward to seeing everyone's results. I wish everyone the best of luck with their weigh ins this week.
Bethany

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's a great loss!! I'm off to work today as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG, girl! I knew you would rock this once you got started.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! WTG! You are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Seems you responded to your Mom's ass whipping.. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments