MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Friday, February 4, 2011

Today's Foods

Today I managed to get my 140 oz s of water by around 5 pm. I am hoping that this will make it easier for me come bedtime.
Breakfast
Chocolate Equate shake
Lunch
turkey sandwich with only one piece of bread
snacks
apple
banana
protein shake
dinner
a bowl of chillie
with sour cream
Not bad for a day but I found that I do not have the energy needed to function between going to work and coming home to eat dinner. I have a headache from waiting so long to eat. I am going to have to figure out a better routine then the one I have now. I hope that with a little more work I get into the swing of things and not have the side effects of being on such a strict diet. Please do not misinterpret this I am very much looking forward to the challenge just having to make some adjustments to my schedule.I am very excited and hope to reach my goal. Once again I wish everyone the best of luck.
Thanks,
Bethany

5 comments:

  1. You'll get it figured out. There is always a period of figuring out what works for you & adjusting. You will reach your goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to stay on a plan with the kind of job you have where breaks are few and far between. I will help you work on your snack idea so that on the days your work you will be all set. Maybe we can get you a lunch box or bag and count out some proteins snacks you can keep near the register.
    Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Ms. M for the support. Mom thanks to you and I will see you this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes a while to figure out what does and does not work for you! It takes time.
    The water drinking is the same way after a while you know when to stop drinking by so your not awake all night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi thanks I am working very hard to figure out that time frame. I believe as long as I get it in by five or six I will be ok.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments