MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mid Week update week 4

To be honest this has been the most crazy week I have had in a while because I am on vacation. I have not checked my weight to see where I stand. I am trying to only weigh once a week. I have been cranky and irritable due to my period that has decided to grace me with it presence for the second time this month. Yeah for out of balance hormones. Has anyone tried the new low carb pasta? It is really good, I was impressed. I have been on a really tight budget this week so I have not been able to stick to the diet 100% but I have been do the best I can with what I have got. I look forward to paydays approach. I am not sure how much water I have been drinking because we stopped buy cases of water and started drinking tap water. I feel as though I am getting the same amount though. I have not even looked at my book so far this week and I have not really been up to exercising. All is not lost this is only the middle of the week and we have another half to go. I hope everyone is doing better then I this week. Good Luck.
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. It has been a rough week for both of us for different reasons. I'm glad you have your internet back up and can blog again. We need to get together for a workout session. We could both used some good strenuous activity. My butt has been in this bed for too long. Maybe we can get together this evening and spend some time on the treadmill.

    Hang in there. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya... Next week is going to be super rough for me when it comes to eating right. Tiny christmas break paychecks just aren't enough! It'll get better though. If you can't eat as well, WORK OUT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What low carb pasta? I used to eat Dreamfields, but as it turns out, it behaves just the same as regular pasta in the bloodstream...you can google that. Do you mean the shirataki noodles? Those ARE low carb.

    I heard from your mom you have a colitis dx. I'm sorry to hear that. Make sure to avoid gluten items. They are very irritating to the gut (ie, avoid wheat, rye, spelt, barley...) I hope the docs get you feeling better...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments