MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Monday, January 2, 2012

So much for not having carb withdrawals

Last night I ended up with a blinding migraine and was slightly up set to my stomach. Really I should be trying to get more carbs not less. By this I mean I have only been getting between 10-12 net carbs a day. I believe this is causing my withdrawals to be worse. In the light of everything yesterday my husband asked if there was any junk food he could have, I just laughed at him and then I made him Atkins approved Chocolate mousse. It was easy all of us loved it even the kids. I worry about today because this is my first day back to work since starting the challenge. Everyone just pray that I keep my temper and my carbs down. I am taking my lunch and hope that I have packed enough food to survive and eight hour shift. Well lets go find something to go with my coffee and get started on School work before work. Good luck to all and have a great day.
Bethany

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Beth. The carb withdrawals can be pretty bad sometimes but once you break the habit you will feel so much better. Good for you for sticking to the program. It will get easier as time goes by. I am going to be here for you so call if you need help with the temptations today. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10-12 carbs... thats crazy!! good luck. I'm amazed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where you are coming from on carb withdrawal. The first time I did Atkins I was sick in the bed for 3 days with one of the worst headaches I've ever had! What are you eating at 10-12 per day? I did 20 net carbs for 9 months and even 20 was tough. I remember 1 pack of Splenda or 1 piece of sugar free gum was 1 carb and it adds up so quick. Be good to your body and don't starve yourself.

    Good Luck and I will be checking on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you did good Bethany. I don't know the difference from net carbs and everyday carbs are but mine are no where near that. I'm not sure how you do that. Good luck though cuz I know you're strong, like you mama and you both can do this.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending you my thoughts and carbless prayers :-)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone I seem to be staying right around twenty depending on what day it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that what that was the dull head ache I had? I thought it was just one more to the list being old-er.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments