MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 4 update

Weight: 227
Hips: 52 
Bust:45
Waist:38
My Quote
Enough is as good as a feast. Mary Poppins
Grab your bootstraps and run. Bethany 

I am up two pounds from last week. I believe there are several factors that attributed to this gain such as not being on the diet this week and having my monthly friend. I have been on vacation this past week and that did not help either. I did get my water in three days but very little exercise or reading. I will be back on the diet starting tomorrow. I plan on getting some of my reading in this week starting today. I have had a whirlwind of a week trying to buy a mobile home. I now have to find a place to put it and that is why I did not get my post in yesterday. I find it to be a very frustrating process. I wish everyone a better week then I have had this week.
Thanks,
Bethany

9 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Bethany. I need to be setting a better example as a buddy and as your mother. I have been fooling around this week as well and am up 3 pounds. Let's get together and make up our minds that we are going to do this NOW and stick to plan this week. I know it is hard for you when money is tight and you can't get the right types of food. We are working with that issue ourselves. Hopefully, we can both have a better showing next week. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Bethany, you can do this! Congratulations on getting a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is your fresh start, Bethany. Just focus and be sure you drink enough fluids to flush out water retention (eventually). Vacation foods tends to be notoriously salty. Protein and good veggies..the core. Protein fills ya up.

    You'll get the 2 pounds off and you'll make better progress. YOU WILL! Keep chatting up motivation mojo with your mama. Be each other's strength!!! You'll get there.

    I wish you much happiness in your new home..and health, too!

    Happy fresh new week to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a very busy lady and it's difficult to handle life and food planning sometimes. Just keep working at it and focusing. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!! A new home. It's hard to do it all so just take it all a day at a time. Water in, exercise done, calories counted and repeat. You will do excellent, I know you will.
    Take care and have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo!! New home... a new place to make your healthy kitchen! Next week will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I hope things go better for you this week.... new days, new starts. You'll get those extra pounds off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's thursday. Gotta get your midweek update in. Come on!!! Let's see it. Hang in. No quitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone but so much for this week being better. hind sight is always 20/20.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments