Today is looking. up as I am finely back down to where I was before I took my eating binge the other day. I am really behind on reading and water but up on exercise. I have already started on my water for today and will be working out with mom after work. I have high hopes this week with the extra exercising that I have put in. We have roughly two months left and I can't wait to see if I am in mom's Levi's. I know that my 18-20s pants are getting lose. Yeah. I want to wish everyone a great day and a great week. I am personally looking forward to weigh in this week.
God Bless,
Bethany
P.S. Mom I will see you around 4.

I will be looking forward to it. My weigh in today wasn't as good as I had hoped but I am down a little anyway. I'm looking forward to working out with you again today. I will post my update sometime this morning. Have a good day at work. Love, Mom.
ReplyDeleteLove that youre feeling much better <3 Our attitude and moods play such a huge role in how well we do, its always a plus!
ReplyDeleteKeep trying.....i know its hard but we need to keep on.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! It's great to work hard and feel good. So many times we work hard and still feel like crap. Don't you love the feeling of lose jeans?!? Keep up the good work and I'll cross my fingers for you on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteGood job, Bethany! One day at a time, one good choice after the other, it'll get you there. Perseverance pays!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your update is weekend!