MY TICKER

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week two update

Weight: 227
Hips: 49
Bust:44
Waist:39
Unfortunately,I was down three pounds until yesterday. I had a splurge and it is not even worth telling you what I had. I am overall only down 1 pound now. I have not gotten in my exercise this week due to rain and snow. It has been yuk. I have gotten a few more chapters in my book and I met my water goals six out of seven days. So that everyone know I no longer have internet so I will only be posting when I am at mom's. I will make my regular post but it will not be everyday. I am going to stick to my guns this week and get some more of this weight off of me. I have officially started over on induction to help my body readjust to the damage I done yesterday. I am getting an early start on my exercising this week I am going to get on the treadmill now for a mile jog. I am then off to work.  I will report back in the middle of the week. I wish the best to everyone in the E2E challenge.
God Bless
Bethany

9 comments:

  1. Good luck Bethany. A pound is still great and going in the right direction. Keep at it, keep the exercise up and you will see improvements each week. YEAH!!
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Bethany. I was an accessory to the madness so we both were in it together this week. We will both do better this week. I will call and keep up with you.
    Hugs. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep trying, B. Restarting the induction phase is probably a good idea (don't know, never done your plan)...having a good start is essential. Can't wait to see how you do next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pound is a pound. I too am worried about my weigh in tomorrow. All we can do is learn from the experiences this week and move on into week 3!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots going on with you now. But keep on keeping on. Good job on getting your water in, and the treadmill run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get to stressed just learn from the mistake. Maybe you and your mom can workout together some this week. I know company is a good motivator!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your support. Mom and I are working out together this week and we are going on day two this week. I am proud of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Itll come!!! The number on the scale is only one of many measurements!!! Dont let it get you down, but instead motivate you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A loss is a loss, celebrate them all:-). You are doing well a finding what works for you so just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you want. I love comments